Première Bobine / Reel One Entertainment is one of the largest suppliers in the world of highly commercial TV movies and series.
Reel One is looking for a ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR to work out of its Montreal office.
As a Administrative Coordinator, you will be the gate keeper to our Film Database. You will communicate with our internal and external partners gathering information and ensuring our database is updated with the most current details of our projects. You would oversee and update our Reel One Website, create and update IMDB pages and manage Youtube channels. You would perform an exciting array of tasks including administering our music documentation, track language versions from our foreign clients, ensuring the monthly billing and various excel reports are prepared on a timely basis.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience in the Film or Television Industry would be considered an asset
- You have a knack for tracking and researching
- You are super organized and are detail oriented
- You are a multi tasker and can work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You take on each day with a great attitude
- You have very strong communication skills (written and verbal) in the English language
- You enjoy working in a team environment but take ownership of your own role
- Maintain and update our Film Database (StarCM) with the most recent changes to our projects such as movie titles, cast members, trailers, screeners, premiere dates, and new language versions available
- Create and update our IMDB pages accordingly
- Maintain our Reel One Website and our server
- Track language versions from our foreign clients
- Enter sales estimates in our Film database (Filmtrack)
- Perform regular scans on Youtube (for copyrights infringements) and ensure our movies are not available on this platform
- Administer our Music documentation by filing with various societies and uploading to google drive
- Generate monthly invoices
- Update various excel reports
- Perform ad-hoc research on companies, people and projects
Please apply here: